The Kitchen Garden Box ® has been created for families to enjoy the benefits of growing their own fresh food, with all of the mystery removed. Easy to follow, seasonally color coded content removes the confusion of what to plant and do when. With a logical, organised layout it is simple to implement.
- Growing a vegetable garden is not yet another thing to fit into your week
- Be inspired by your home grown produce and put a stop to a repetitive family menu
- Remove the overwhelm from plant choice or lack of knowledge
- The perfect garden set up is not required. Planting notes provide information on planting in pots
- Additional support information is provided via email for one year to add to your resources and experience with the kids
Will another year pass without planting your family vegetable garden?
The Kitchen Garden Box ® is designed to deliver the following:
A complete fresh food experience – from planting and growing to harvesting and cooking
- Create family time
- Grow your own organic vegetables and herbs with low time commitment
- Fun, active, educational activities
- New family meals inspired by your fresh harvests
- Address fussy and picky food habits
- Reduce your number of trips to the store for “top ups”
- Connect with nature and experience a sense of balance and achievement
- Bonus content delivered each season via email
The Kitchen Garden Box ® has been designed around this GROW concept. Kyrstie believes that anyone can grow fresh vegetables at home and have a positive impact on their family lifestyle and health. Her family has a suburban backyard vegetable garden that provides almost all of their vegetables across Summer and Autumn, and contributes to meals daily across the remainder of the year.
Kitchen Garden Box® includes:
- 90 + items included in the box
- Made in Australia*
- Organically certified seeds
- Recipes to inspire you to use your harvests in family meals
- Tips and information to guide you in the process
- Copper plant labels
- Printed on recycled card stock
- Bonus email support and additional seasonal content and downloads for one year
*excludes copper plant labels
Kitchen Garden Box ® is proud to use Birdland Organic Seeds. Open pollinated, certified organic seeds grown in Australia.
Do you have a question? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for the answer.
If your question remains unanswered please write it in the comments below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase your Kitchen Garden Box ® : $147 plus postage and handling.
Note:Postage within Australia only and not to Western Australia or Tasmania