Entertaining made easy. This recipe feel like cheating as it is so simple to put together. I made these up a little while ago for my Seasonal Sunday Lunch event (that ending up being cancelled)
The main filling ingredient in the rolls is my Zucchini and Pumpkin dip. You can find that recipe by clicking on the link.
It is a double whammy as once you have filled the zucchini you have a dip to serve guest also.
- 2 medium sized zucchini - peeled and thinly sliced with mandoline or peeler
- oil for brushing pan
- 30 grams feta cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons of zucchini pumpkin dip
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add the zucchini slices to an oiled griddle pan and cook until browned on both sides
- Remove from the heat
- Whisk the oil and red wine vinegar together
- Lay out three slices of zucchini at a time together with sides overlapping slightly
- Spread some feta cheese onto the slices
- Spoon some dip across the top (or bottom) edge of zucchini slices and then roll into a log
- Place onto a serving plate
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve with fresh mint leaves
Find more of my entertaining menu ideas here.
Do you have a favorite entertaining shortcut menu item? Please share it with me as I am always on the look out for new entertaining menu ideas.
You may also like:
Join me here: