Preserving – from my garden
What does the end of Summer mean to you?
For me I find myself scanning my garden to see what I can continue to enjoy from my Summer produce for the coming months. I tend to go into mad production (panic) mode when the weather starts to change as I attempt to hold onto the warmth of the sun for a little longer.
Preserving is one way to bottle the goodness of a season.
Since I started growing vegetables in my garden I have become hooked on making preserves. They are not difficult to make and they allow my family to enjoy the produce from our garden as the weather cools. I feel satisfied knowing exactly what is in the food we are eating and how it was grown.
As well as making jams, sauces, relish and chutney I also prepare some fruits to be stored, or frozen to avoid buying overseas produce. I will write a post on some of the things I do, in addition to preserving, later in the week.
This year, as per others, my tomato production is in full swing and will continue for a while. I aim to make more relish, chutney and chilli jam from these sweet juicy balls of goodness.
Do you make preserves?
If not, I can help you to get started today. Today I am very excited to be launching my new e-book called Preserving-from my garden.
Your guide to bottling the goodness
If you do make preserves I am sure that you will find some new recipes to enjoy in my collection, including a few special ones that I have currently not published here.
- Preserving-from my garden is an easy guide to preserving
- No special equipment or previous experience is required
- All of the recipes are tried and tested
- The book includes a range of preserves – jam (sweet and savory), chutney, relish and sauce
- Hints, tips and useful information is included to allow you to commence cooking immediately
- I have added a printable set of jar labels to tag your creations
- The book is available in an easy to use PDF format. Read it on your ipad or laptop while cooking, or print it if you prefer.
- It is available for immediate download with payment via PayPal.
- Available this week only for a super low launch price of $3.95 (AUD). From 11/03/2013 the price will revert to $4.95
Get your guide to bottling the goodness
To celebrate the launch I am offering Preserving-from my garden at a special release price of $3.95 (AUD)
This price is only available until the end of this week, Sunday 10/03/13.
Read more about Preserving-from my garden and take a quick peek inside the book.
You may also like:
Join me here: